Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 10!

10 Days and my journey continues. I still have not been able to workout because I caught a cold, have been super busy, and still have no motivation. I know it is not an accident that everyday I plan to workout something comes up so I am not going to have ANY excuses tomorrow. Even if I just take the baby for a stroll around the mall I will have at least 30 minutes of activity. One day of Tae-bo last week was just not enough. I know that I need to be committed or else this journey will come to a standstill.
I am also in need of some more veggies in my life! I have found that my energy level is super low and I feel tired all the time. Even though I am a stay at home mom my days are so long but I know that when I start working out I will get more energy.
Speaking of needing more energy, I know that more rest will help. I am going to get to bed early tonight so that I will be refreshed for my workout tomorrow. My prayer for everyone is that you will find rest in the Lord, no matter what is going on in your life or how busy things get. (Matthew 11:29-30)

3 comments:

  1. If you have any, ginger tea works wonders for helping to relieve congestion. You can make it from scratch by just cutting a 2" chunk of ginger root into thin slices, boiling for 10mins, and letting it steep for another 10. Add honey and if really fancy, some cardamom and brown sugar.

    Or find a good asian foods store and they usually have packets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the body is under attack, you must boost your defenses. I have found that Airborne, when taken as directed, helps your body's natural defenses combat the intruding germs.

    ReplyDelete