Wow Day 4! This personal journey is exciting for me but I think whats makes this more exciting is doing this with everyone else. You know when you buy a new car, you start to notice all the cars that are either the same model, color, or manufacturer. It seems like all these cars just popped up but they have always been there you are just now noticing because your car is the one that was added to the road. That is how I feel. I am so much more aware of the others that are on this same quest from all of you that have commented over the past few days and to the other blogs I am seeing on Facebook and other social media all on healthy living, nutrition, conscious eating, fasting, detoxing. I am so happy that I am now paying attention because it really makes this goal feel attainable. For those of you on this journey whether you are taking a spiritual journey and fasting to seek God, making small changes like incorporating healthier foods in your diet, or becoming a vegan here are a couple of my friends' blogs that you may enjoy reading and a website for the Daniel's fast. Daniel's Fast, Urban Queen Goes Green, Snap Dish, & Spirit Nutrition Enjoy!
I pray that you would not be moved my circumstances because God will give you all that you need to endure your personal journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment